居住地
黃大仙區
帖子
積分
媽幣
樓主
發表於 2012-5-27 07:34:55 | 查看: 2035 | 回復: 2 |
Is it me or the maid?

the indonesian maid has been workng with us for about 18 mths now, she's been good so far but in recent weeks, things changed.

she used to work herself and we don't need to tell her what to do, she is taking care of my 1-yr old girl very well and also efficicent in housework.

lately she's getting slack and not doing things without telling her.  don't know what she is thinking.

we treat her very well, pay her on time and all the labour holidays for work.  buy her clothes etc.  

If i change a new one after the contact expires early next year, the chance of getting a good one is very low ..... not sure should extend or not .....
居住地
黃大仙區
帖子
積分
媽幣
沙發
發表於 2012-5-27 07:35:09 |
i think u should talk to her and find out what happened lately, this is what i did and i found out my former helper's new mom in law wasnt good to her kids, so she cannot concentrate on her work and need to go back home.
居住地
黃大仙區
帖子
積分
媽幣
板凳
發表於 2012-5-27 07:35:18 |
thanks for sharing.

my maid does not talk a lot .... even we talk to her, she only replied very briefly or even no response. a bit black face too without any reason ......

my wife insisted to change another one next yr when the contract expires but i prefer NOT to as too much trouble and risk ....

she has some attitude problem .... a bit inch and self centred ..... to me, if she can take a good care of my girl (1-yr old), i'd be fine ..... but sometimes she will judge how we raise and treat my kid in front of my mother-in-law ..... so my wife was very not impressed abt that .....

my agent advised that it's very hard this yr to find a good maid .... and shld extend my maid's contract .....

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

fastpost

隱私政策|免責聲明|Archiver|TalkerMaMa.com 講究媽媽

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 06:37